ME

ME

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Should I or Should'nt I.

While in your weight loss venture,  you may find it hard and wonder what you should eat.  I said before you do not have to limit what you eat, it's all about how you eat. Great example of what my meal was yesterday and today.  Yesterday I went to Golden Corral and ate a insane amount of steak and fried shrimp, ( Don't make this a habbit ) But today is as follows.

Breakfast:  2 eggs, 2 sasuage patty and a glass of orange juice.

Lunch: 2 turkey and cheese sandwiches with white bread, 1 Chobani yougurt ( 14 g of protien per cup AWESOME!! ) and 1 pumpkin muffin ( costco size )

Dinner: 1 cup mashed red potatoes with light butter salt and pepper, 2 whole grilled BBQ chicken breast.

Total colories: 2040

Just remember to count those colories and eat happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment