ME

ME

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ground rules

The best thing about how I do things is I never had to give up anything I wanted to eat.  Most people will see a twinkie and say OHH I can't.  Not me!!!  I will eat that up.  However I did have to set rules about eating.   First being count your calories  This is the most difficult for people to follow but if you can be disiplined enough you will be ok.  There are lots of tools online and in smart phone apps that can help you know how many calories a food item has.  

Here are my rules.

1. Always eat breakfast in the morning.  This will jumpstart your metabolism for that day.

2. Do not drink your calories,  I know a lot of people to drink 3 or more mountian dew's a day,  This is bad because a can of Mountian Dew contains 120 calories per serving per can meaning a total of about 260 calories in a can.  260 calories X 3 cans = 780 calories.  That is almost half your daily amount.  If you drink a soda, Drink Coke Zero or a similar 0 calorie drink. But remember to always add any liquids to your calorie intake for the day.

3. Do not eat anything at least 4 hours before you go to bed.  If you are hunrgy before you sleep, That is a good thing.

4.  Always count your calories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment