ME

ME

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Instant results


Most people get discouraged when they do not see instant results.  All I can say is that instant results are not typical.  You most likely will not notice a difference until you are about 20 lbs lighter.  Be assured that the weight will come off and  Let the scale do the talking.  I said eariler that in the movie FAT, SICK and NEARLY DEAD that I did not agree with some of the things he did and here is why.  In the movie he did a 60 day Fast and was just intaking fruit and vegetable drinks which he made himself.  While doing this he lost a ton of weight and did see instant results.  This however is not a fix,  It is a start and most people do not have the patience to keep on that kind of diet.  The way I have done things,  I am able to still eat whatever I want and still achieve fantastic results.  Durring my weight loss trials,  I have tried all sorts of diet pills hopeing there was a magic soultion.  This resulted in massive failure.  I have tried suppliments that work, but only for muscle building.  The point is,  don't get discouraged, follow the rules I have laid out and I promise results will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment